Architecture · Mapping · Light Installation
Tastemotion is the audiovisual and sensorial presentation of the Costa Brava and Pirineu de Girona enogastronomical region. This presentation is developed through a special menu prepared by Chef Quim Casellas from the Casamar restaurant (1 Michelin star) and its corresponding merge with the audiovisual installation of Lighthink Lab.
This is a food and wine tour through five acts, five dishes and five wines, which seeks to transport diners to the demarcation of Girona. The experience is deployed through a voice-over accompanied by projections on a table and surrounding screens in a structure designed specifically for the project showing the highlights of the destination. The presentation is reinforced with aromatic effects and a musical thread, expressly designed so that the experience is immersive and do not leave indifferent.
- Project Title: Tastemotion
- Category: Architecture · Mapping · Light Installation
- Client: Patronat de Turisme Girona Costa Brava
- Year: 2018 (Girona, London, Paris, Barcelona, Milano & Munich)
- Collaborators: Ic Media · DABÚ · Eduard Cañigueral